Support for professionals
We often serve the same clients:
Older adults and their families who are addressing the challenges of aging and disability.
Sometimes the case is straightforward. But sometimes medical, functional, or psychological issues get in the way.
Call us when you have a case with complications that interfere with your services:
- Cognitive issues
- Family discord
- Change in medical status
- Mobility challenges
- Behavioral problems
We work with older adults, the disabled, special needs individuals, and people who have substance abuse issues.
Give us a call at 704-562-3200.
We can deal with the care needs so you are freed to focus on your area of expertise.
Your clients deserve the very best: Personalized guidance tailored to their individual needs and preferences. If eldercare issues arise, think of us when your clients need
Return to top
- local support and guidance because they lack nearby family
- support for an overwhelmed family caregiver
- referral to community programs
- recommendations for appropriate care settings
- advocacy in medical or social service settings
- oversight and coordination of existing care
Services we provide
Since [yourorgyear] we have been providing professional support and guidance to older adults and their families. Rely upon us when you need
Return to top
- an assessment to accurately understand the client’s strengths and deficits
- a care plan to provide optimal support and quality of life
- recommendations for appropriate assistance
- someone to monitor supportive services with regular visits, reporting back to you at the interval of your preference
- a family meeting to work through concerns and find common ground
- cost estimates for care and life planning